Yesterday started the same as almost every day has for the last 90 days. The purpose for my morning routine had never been clearer. The shift from victim to creator yesterday gave me the presence to hold space for my mother, my family and myself through all of the pain and celebration of my grandmothers passing.
- You don’t get to enjoy the peaks if you aren’t willing to do the work in the valleys. I am grateful that we have had the courage to forge our relationship in the valleys, and that we now have the presence to enjoy the beauty of the peaks. I am committed to loving you on all of the rest of my days (including those when we find ourselves in new valleys). This is today’s love deposit, and I am committed to continuing the daily habit of communicating my love for you everyday for the rest of my life. I love you my queen @ily879 Powerful relationships require intention and commitment to nurture them daily. #forgelegend in your life daily.
- So grateful for this woman. Thank you for your determination and willingness to do what it takes to pass along the baton so far down the path of life for me and my siblings. I love you so much mom @mariatrusa
- Are you keeping your word to the person that matters most? For many years I was more concerned about being in integrity with others and lost sight of the person that mattered most which was always me. The level of integrity that you keep for yourself determines the level of integrity that you can deliver for everybody else in your world. When you can honor your word to yourself then your word to others hold significantly more weight. What’s the one action you must take to recommit to yourself today?
- Everyday with you is a gift. Thank you for being all of you! @ily879
- 🛑 STOP! Don’t miss the gift of wisdom that is found in this moment.