On this episode of “Reflect and Reset with Maria & Gina” we are honoring Fathers. Maria Trusa’s son, Franco Cabral, shared his journey as dad, a son, and a husband. He will share how he was able to reconnect with his dad and how he’s creating a strong and loving connection with his children.
- You choose the future you want to make your present…
- You may go fast alone, but you will only go far with others.
- I love this little guy so much. #adriancabral
- You don’t get to enjoy the peaks if you aren’t willing to do the work in the valleys. I am grateful that we have had the courage to forge our relationship in the valleys, and that we now have the presence to enjoy the beauty of the peaks. I am committed to loving you on all of the rest of my days (including those when we find ourselves in new valleys). This is today’s love deposit, and I am committed to continuing the daily habit of communicating my love for you everyday for the rest of my life. I love you my queen @ily879 Powerful relationships require intention and commitment to nurture them daily. #forgelegend in your life daily.
- So grateful for this woman. Thank you for your determination and willingness to do what it takes to pass along the baton so far down the path of life for me and my siblings. I love you so much mom @mariatrusa